Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Oh, How He Loves.......

One of the other things that wonderful preacher man mentioned Sunday night was that when we think we are going to go out and do something for God or love in His name.......God sits back and says, ok, but look at what I am going to do for YOU.

So when I wrote my post yesterday wondering what I was going to do for God and how I was going to love in His name.......

blessings poured forth..........

He showered me with a love that far surpassed anything I could give.  Your words, your prayers reached my heart.  I spent so much of the morning weepy and thankful and feeling oh so loved by you all.   I drank in His goodness, your goodness, your words that penetrated my heart allowing me to feel His love, His rejoicing in my life.

I was reminded, once again, that He has placed me right where He wants me to be and in yearning for more I overlook what is placed in front of me.

Thank you for loving me.

No comments: