Thursday, February 28, 2013

Words for Another Day

This one is more for me than you............

A post for when I am old and gray and maybe a bit farther from my babes than today...........

My dear husband will have saved and documented the words that I carelessly spill across the screen, formatting them, fitting them to whatever form of technology we might find ourselves with many years from now.................

And I will want to read the words of my girl, words of love written to the one who loves her most, along with her daddy, to the one who loves her daily, each minute of the day................

She is so good to us..........stealing off to make her gifts, for words are her gift to us, she is a much more subtle gift giver than her siblings who pounce and smother and love with much force......but her love is no less fierce for it's quietness....................

And so this is what I found awaiting me outside my shower, from one who snuck in and left the words that are her gift.

to: Mandy
From: Fia  I love your lagh.  I love your cooking.  I love the food.  I love your ideas.  I love your exspesions. 


Oh my girl.

My smile softening, my heart melting, my eyes looking upward in thanks...........I go to bed with a heart filled to bursting.

How good it is to be known and to be loved.

No comments: