Thursday, November 3, 2011

Random Question of the Day.............

Your participation is required........unless, of course, you are one of my few male readers. I would understand if you want to take a pass on this. I was a bit taken aback when a nice gentleman I used to work with at Warstler commented on one of my posts. He said he enjoyed reading my blog and keep it up. I was thinking, oh my Mr. Ault knows I peed my pants multiple times........

Anyway, I polled a few friends a few weeks back about who they would want to go to the dance with......what dance, you may ask? Any dance......just play along.

So if you were going to the dance who would you want to go with?

A. Johnny Castle

B. Ren McCormack

C. Danny Zuko

I guess the questions is - do you want to be rescued from the corner, the farm or the Pink Ladies?

I thought the answer would be obvious, there is only one answer in my mind but curiously NO ONE else agreed with me. I was curious to see if any of you all agreed with me. So play along, I need at least 5 people to answer so my curiosity can be satisfied. Oh and if you want to give a reason, too, that would be appreciated. If you have to look up who these people are, well this just saddens me and you will have to go out this weekend to rent the fabulous movies these men star in. Can't wait to hear back from all 5 of you :)

5 comments:

darcetta said...

For me hands down, no question.. Johnny Castle

Meghan said...

I always wanted to dance to Almost Paradise with Ren. He's definitely my choice.

Willow Tree Photography said...

Oh Johnny Castle...be still my heart.

Willow Tree Photography said...

Sorry, it's only letting me sign in with my blog account under my business name. This is Líga.

mandyc said...

Ok.....so mostly everyone agreed - on facebook, on blogger and in person - Johnny Castle is the way to go. Unfortunately, all of you were wrong. Meghan was right - Ren is the only choice, of course. Brains, smooth moves, an edge of rebellion and a sweet side trump pure brawn any day........