Friday, November 4, 2011

Mom and Dad

It's heart stirring and sweet to see where you came from...............


That where you came from was a place of love..........

Seeing your own parents through grown up eyes, realizing that life did not begin with you but began long before............


I am not sure why but my eyes always fill when looking at these pictures - to see who they were, how young and beautiful and full of joy......I am so thankful for the life that they gave my brother and I............


They passed on their joy and love and laughter to us along with the unshakable security and trust that what they began together will remain together. It's been fun to see these two people who took on life together take on retirement together. Not only surviving it but enjoying it................reminding me of these pictures, grateful that they were able to keep pieces and parts of who they were before jobs, family, kids, life all descended upon them. Now, once again, it is two - I wonder where life will take them this time :)

No comments: