(He only touches the handle....)
2. I take an afternoon nap at least 3-4 times a week.
3. More often than not I am secretly planning out what I am going to be doing the minute I leave Fia's room while we are doing bedtime prayers together.
4. I let Nico eat food he finds under his highchair. Well, "let" is a strong word......I sometimes will look the other way if it's close to dinner and he just needs a little something to tide himself over.
5. I have held my child in one arm and bent over a bit to spit on the kitchen floor to clean it. I will see a spot, spit, rub it around with my sock and voila! a clean floor. (Except for the one time when I had just taken a drink of coffee - it ended up getting the floor brown).
6. I love being a stay at home mom because I have so much control over my day. If we want to play and stay in pjs all day - we can. If we want to get going early and stop and have a donut and coffee at MaryAnn's down the street - we can. Each day has different and exciting possibilities!