2. I look through my husband's dresser to find money for my Coke Icees sometimes.
3. I didn't buy anything for my son's first birthday. (I sitll have time and might change my mind but really, he will get so much stuff.)
4. I rarely cry anywhere except for the shower. So when I hear something I find to be unbearably sad I immediately head to the shower - no one can hear me and I can cry and get it all out. It is amazingly relaxing.
5. I haven't dusted since........well, I can't even remember but I think it was June.
6. When we were going to one of our friend's houses for a first birthday party my husband asked me what we got the little boy. I said I am taking a salad and that was his present. I hoped he liked croutons! (The mom was totally ok with it - or so she said!)