Friday, June 1, 2012

The Gang's All Here......

A last day of school, first day of summer celebration at Metzger Park in Louisville. 








The kids had met a friend at the park, an almost five year old boy that began to play with Francesca.  She played police with him, they kept running, hiding and then finding "bad" guys.  It was quite funny to watch.  The others joined in, finding a hide out and then claiming one of the jungle gyms as their ship.  On our way out they kept saying good bye, how they hoped to play again and how much fun they had to this little boy.  Nico said, "I hope I see you again!"

Francesca's last words?

"You hope you see me again!"

I know what she meant to say.................or, at least, I hope what she meant to say.  Her actual statement might come closer to what she actually believes.

Hope the start to your summer was a good one, too!

No comments: