Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm Back! Hopefully...........

Well, it was a rough couple of weeks ending in my calling my husband at work yesterday to COME HOME!  I had thrown up a couple of times, felt really dizzy, fell at one point as I was getting Fia out of bed and was just done.  He made me call the doctor and she said either I go to the emergency room to get an IV or get some meds.  I opted for the meds and seem to be doing better today.  I am hoping this is the last of the really, really crappy stuff.  Joe has been AWESOME about all this and I couldn't hope for a better husband.  I learned that a lot of stuff can be let go (the house hasn't always been as clean, the meals aren't gourmet and things aren't laid out the night before).  I think that God, with this pregnancy, is preparing me for the third child.  Nico was a pretty easy addition.  He didn't fuss too much, he settled into a nice little schedule that followed very nicely with Fia's and I always had free time during the day.  The sleep thing bothered me.......that need to eat in the middle of the night is so very annoying but all in all an easy addition.  I have a feeling with number three things will be a bit more harried and not as easy.  It's good I learn to let things go now......................

No comments: