Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Love Affair Continues............

Yesterday Fia brought home a paper from the writing portion of her kindergarten day.  On the front was "I am a little black bat" written about 5 times in various ways.  On the back, after they were finished with their work, they were to write sentences they made up.  I glanced at these and told Fia to come over.  She had written "I love Treyton." as one of her sentences.  I wanted to ask her about this.  She giggled and said she and Treyton were giving Mrs. B a hard time.  I have no idea what this meant but she didn't seem to be harboring passionate feelings for Treyton so I let it go.  Then I asked her what the last sentence was....

"I love misaf."

Anyone figure it out?

Fia says, "Oh, that's I love myself."

Guess I was worried about the wrong sentence.

All those posts I wrote about my heart, this child being my heart and how worried I was about her going off to school because she was my least confident and least certain child?  Scratch 'em.  Some kids go to school to learn how to read and write......Fia learns to love herself.  Here's a picture I snapped last night after bath.  I asked Fia to look at the camera........she said she'd rather look in the mirror.  No joke.  And, yes, Maria, Rick and all the rest of you.......I can hear you laughing........




Finally she agreed to look at the camera, she was thinking she looked very cute.


1 comment:

Anthony said...

FiaRia is absolutely stunning.