Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nico's Late Night Musings..........

Mom?  Am I going to be five tomorrow?

Ummm........tomorrow?  

Yes.  Am I going to be five tomorrow?

No, buddy, not tomorrow.  

When......when am I going to be five......on my  birthday?

Yep, on your birthday.

I wish my birthday was every day, mom. (pause)  Do you like jellybeans?

Sure.

Here I have some.  You want these?  You can share them with whoever you want.  I don't want them anymore.  You go 'head and have them.  You can eat them anytime you want.

Thanks, buddy.  I will put them right by my bed.

You know I am not wearing any underwear (giggling).  I forgot to put on my underwear and it's too late now, I have to go to bed and I can't put it on now.  I have my jammies on.  I can't take them off.  

Oh my.  Goodnight, buddy.

Giggle, giggle, giggle.


No comments: