2. I put a dirty dish back in the dishwasher rather than handwash it.............for the 8th time.
3. I still haven't dusted.
4. Instead of folding the kids clothes I just laid the same ones out for them to wear that they had worn a day or two ago.
5. I put a diaper on the kid I was suppose to be potty training. This was the day after I threw away her underwear that she pooped in rather than wash it out.
6. I crumbled up an entire pepperoni roll in order for it to fit in the sweeper rather than take it 5 steps over to the trash can. (This one backfired on me - I had to unclog the sweeper next time I was sweeping and it turns out that indeed, my sweeper cannot handled even a crumbled up pepperoni roll.)
7. I let my beautiful baby boy sit on the table of the booth to play playdough because I didn't really think he could hurt himself THAT bad if he fell and he was happy and I needed to finish making dinner.
8. I took a two hour nap on Sunday and then slept for 9 hours that night...................ahhhhh, that one felt good.