Sunday, January 4, 2009

In All I Do

A few weeks ago I was feeling frustrated with my day because it seemed like I wasn't "getting things done".  There was a to do list in my mind that wasn't  being addressed.  I was playing with the kids, getting them dressed, changing diapers, etc.  In the midst of this I had some praise and worship music playing because I like to have a little music playing or a podcast going on the computer when we are having a relaxed day.  All of a sudden God spoke to me through that music.  The song playing went "In all I do I honor you....................".  I had to smile and thank God because He of course was right.  In playing with my kids, in being with them, changing them, dressing them, watching them I was honoring Him - in all I do.  My to do list could wait.

No comments: