Monday, December 3, 2012

LOVE ME

Dang you, Mr. Debellis, I am sure I spelled that wrong, I still can't believe you were right.

You said at a meeting a few months back that people heard from God, from the Holy Spirit even through media, through tv shows and such.  Yeah, that's silly.

Until it's not.

Until one of the most favorite posts of all time was written after viewing a movie, a post that moved it's audience of one to tears.  For that post was written for my brother, for his wife, for me........but it's a favorite of everyone who comes to this place.

Dang.

I was wrong.

God uses EVERYTHING to speak His truth, His words, His power.

And tonight as I sat with my mom, my lovely mom who I treasure more than words.......so what can I say?  Except that to return to home whenever I want is such a gift.  A gift from my husband who gives me the time and a gift from my parents who stay close and stay dear.

But tonight as I sat with my mom and watched "The Voice" and watched a man, a young man, pour his  heart out on stage singing...........LOVE ME, LOVE ME...............

And I thought...........isn't that what we all want?

Isn't that what we all want?

Isn't that what we all crave?

LOVE ME, LOVE ME, LOVE ME

See who I am, see what I do, see what I go through, see, see, SEE, SEE ME.

SEE ME.

SEE ME.

Why do we not realize that there is One who sees?

One who doesn't need us to dress up, make up, send up unrealistic views of who we are?

One who sees who we are and LOVES BIG, LOVES REAL, LOVES WHERE WE ARE AT.

I want you to know that love.

I don't want to find you on stage singing your heart out, looking for love in front of millions, beggin for acceptance when you have already found acceptance and a LOVE GREATER THAN ONE YOU HAVE EVER KNOWN.

STOP LOOKING.

IT IS HERE.

HE LOVES YOU.

HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH.

I love you but my love can't compare.

Turn to Him.

Turn to Him.

Stop seeking Love in all the wrong places.............on stages, from your children, from your friends, from your audience.........seek to be an audience of Him.

Love Him.

Let Him love you.

He does.

He loves you so much.

Never doubt, always believe.

I love you.

But in such a smaller way than He does.......................

No comments: