Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What I Want To Say

What I want to say is different from what I am suppose to say..........

Today I sat and I saw,

I meant to read and waste some time on the internet and instead I closed my eyes........

I saw a throne.

I saw a clear, cold, hard surface.

I saw an expanse of metal, cool and clear to the touch.

I lay on that expanse, before the throne.

I saw a throne on which the Almighty sat.

I bowed down, on that expanse of cool, clean surface.

There was relief and breathing deep.

But He said,

ARISE!

And so I stood.

I stood and golden arms swept up, they swept up in an arc and formed a circle in the air,

And in that golden space a light shot forth........

I was encircling a light that sprang forth from the throne.

The bolts of light held forth birds that spread from the light.....................they spread their wings and flew from the brilliant light...............

Then, almost at command, the one who arose, took the golden arc and BAM.

The arc came down, the one that arose swing the arc down and slammed the circle to the ground.

The golden circle, filled with light and the birds that arose, was grounded and the light rose above.

The light rose above for all to see.

It was grounded in the certainty of Whom it came from.

It was shining for all to see.

It was reaching up to Who it was for.

All glory for Him.

All light for Him.

All focus on Him.

He is coming.

This season is for Him.

Prepare the way..............................


No comments: