Thursday, December 22, 2011

Warning: This Post Contains a Disturbing Image

Apparently, we need to go over  bathroom procedures again.




Like lifting the lid.

Or if you see something hindering the flow of your pee.......remove said obstacle.

Or look low before you start the flow.

Stuff of that nature.

Nico, unfazed, said "this is amazing!"  I have to admit I laughed.  Joe laughed.  I know what you're thinking.  That it's our fault Nico is this way.  Probably.  You've read my blog before haven't you?  Are you really surprised a child born of me would do such a thing and think it was funny?  

Gotta love him.  Although right now Ashley is thinking I am glad I get to love him from afar :)

May this Christmas season bring you lots of giggles and belly laughs and may all your toilet seats be clean ones............

No comments: