Friday, December 19, 2008

Shameful............

This morning started out rough.......really rough - Nico cried for an hour - the little man was sleepy and well, so was I.  I tried feeding him again, playing all his favorite games with him, giving him a drink, holding him - no go.  It was so frustrating.  Fia was fine but antsy.  And that's when it happened........I cringe thinking about it but feel I have to be honest and forthcoming in order for you all to know the truth...........I put in an HOUR AND A HALF movie and let the whole thing play at 8:00.  Now you know.................I have just turned my year old's brain to mush.........well, he actually watched about 30 minutes and conked out but Fia and I watched the whole thing cuddled on the couch.  Best part of the day so far!

No comments: